Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Stroll With Me

The term stroll is not used anymore. You never hear anyone say "I took a stroll down the block". It is funny how words come and go out of vogue. The word stroller is a familiar word to any mom that wants a little mobility.

Strollers are on my "must have" list even in this day and age when everyone has a car. I like strolling. It is different than walking, it is kind of like a carefree type walk. I like strolling with a baby and a stroller comes in really handy when you are trying to do that.

There is no better way too chill out a cranky kid than to tuck them into a stroller and go go go!

 There are some really great deals here: Click here for closeout items at MyStrollers.com

 And here are some more deals! Click here for sale items at MyStrollers.com

 This is a pretty good deal and I like the idea of a complete system with baby carrier/ car seat. Graco Dynamo Lite Car Seat And Stroller Travel System - Adaline (Google Affiliate Ad)

 This is a bit of a throw back, I can clearly remember strollers similar to this when I was a kid! Graco Ready2grow Lx Stand And Ride Stroller - Oasis (Google Affiliate Ad)

This stroller is pretty cool looking but it is kind of expensive!

Bob Revolution Se Sport Stroller (Google Affiliate Ad)


Your baby will love walking around with you and seeing the new sights!

No comments:

Post a Comment