Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cologne and Other Smelly Things

Tonight was the first parent teacher association meeting at Joe and Savannahs school. Annie loaded all three kids up and headed over there. I asked Joe if he wanted to stay home with me and he said (at least I thought he said) "no nanny I already got my coat on", I noticed no coat but played a long " so take your coat off" " Nanny!! I ain't got a coat on" " I know Joe but I thought you said you had to go cause you already had your coat on" "Nanny smell me!" "I got codone on and you can't take it off I have to go with mommy cause I already put my codone on and I smell good I dont want too waste it on home" Off they went.

Speaking of smelling good, I love the way babies smell freshly washed! Here are some bath time gems:


   Mustela Bath Time Essentials Set

  Mustela Foam Shampoo for Newborns

giggle Better Basics Hooded Bath Kimono - Orange Trim (Organic Cotton)


  Monkey Madness Baby Bath Gift Set

When I think of things smelling good sometimes Charlie's diapers come to mind and kind of pop my bubble. Keep the diapers where they belong some place where they can not stink up the rest of the house.

This is a vast improvement over the diaper genie which by the way I could never figure out!


Ubbi Diaper Pail

No comments:

Post a Comment