Thursday, September 6, 2012

Rockin and Rollin

The grands are all in school except for Charlie who is just to little to ship off yet. Joe had an exceptional second day. He met a young lady named "sounds like zooy" after much debate and insistence it was revealed that Zooy is in fact Zoey, according to Joe she is pretty and she knows about his "j" she sits next to him at his table and was able to recognize all the letters of Joe's name which totally blew him away. I guess when your five and you get to sit next to a girl with a name that reminds you of the zoo AND she is smart enough to recognize your J-O-E it eases the pain of having to trudge off to school each day. Thank you Zoey for having a super groovy name, being smart enough to start a conversation about the letter J with a young man who really needed a friend! Charlie has Strep which is joyous news since she is contagious and I spend a lot of time face to face with her. Fingers are crossed that I will be spared. Strep, school and Zooy it has been a busy week so far. One more day and it is through. We are moving and shaking all the time here. I found some cool stuff I wanted to share with y'all, I started Christmas shopping and look what I found:
Eco Star Crayons
Eco Star Crayons
$9.00 (Retail $10.00)
ECO Stars are the best choice for home and school; be a star and use these solid colored crayons.Three (3) quantities...[Read More]
Jump Rope
Jump Rope
$9.00 (Retail $10.00)
The Green Toys Jump Rope is made in the USA from 100% cotton rop; Each Jump Rope is 7 feet long and adjustable. The...[Read More]
Milk Paint
Milk Paint
$8.95 (Retail $10.00)
Old Fashioned Milk Paint is a re-creation of the ancient Milk Paint formula used for centuries before the sale of commercially...[Read More]

No comments:

Post a Comment