Friday, September 7, 2012

Great Toys!

I admit it I was one of "those" people. I did not really concern myself with the future of the planet. I was kind not really selfish but more oblivious to the condition of the earth. My attitude changed with the birth of my first child. I literally stayed up nights worrying about my daughters future space on the earth. This was thirty years ago so everyone around me was not really on board with the way I was feeling. I made a decision long ago before recycling and re purposing was popular to do my share. I buy green all the time. I do it for the sake of my children and their children. I am addicted to simple safe toys! Here are some of my favorites! -

Tool Set
Tool Set
$22.00 (Retail $25.00)
These colorful, working tools tighten and loosen the included nuts and bolts. Made in the USA from curbside-collected...[Read More]

Socktopus
Socktopus
$24.00 (Retail $28.00)
The long lost cousin of the famous Sock Monkey; The eight-legged creatures are made from traditional red heel socks...[Read More]

Sand Play Set
Sand Play Set
$18.00 (Retail $20.00)
Play with the Earth while you're helping to save it! The fittingly green bucket with rope handle is just right for toting...[Read More]

Sand Play Set
Sand Play Set
$18.00 (Retail $20.00)
Play with the Earth while you're helping to save it! The fittingly green bucket with rope handle is just right for toting...[Read More]

Tea Set
Tea Set
Kids can make every tea party an Earth Day party with this set made from curbside-collected recycled milk jugs! Meets...[Read More]
Fuel Cell Car Science Kit
Fuel Cell Car Science Kit
Horizon's Fuel Cell Car Science Kit uses a reversible PEM fuel cell that combines electrolysis and power conversion...[Read More]

No comments:

Post a Comment