Sunday, September 9, 2012

Money

Kids and money are probably the two most talked about topics. If you have kids than money is always a concern no matter how much you have or how much you do not have. There seems to be never enough! To raise a financially healthy family you have to plan.

Starting a small savings account for your children can be really difficult in these rough economic times, but it is still possible. If you are a stay at home mom there are steps that you can take to bring in extra from home income.

There are opportunities all over the web to make some extra cash! That extra cash can put money in your hand that you can in turn save! There are a couple of things I do online that allows me to work from home. There are a lot of scams out there that you have to be really careful of.

NEVER EVER PAY ANYONE to work from home! Remember if you are looking to pick up some work from home it is because you need money! I still get approached all the time about joining some crazy home based business that cost's X amount of dollars to set up! I always say NO!

Another thing to avoid is those "step by step millionaire Ebooks or videos" I see them all the time online. You know the one's that talk about "I am prepared to share my secrets about how I became an internet millionaire for $29.95 a month". My advice DON"T DO IT.

I have been able to contribute to my family finances for the last three years right from home working the hours that I want and I never laid out one dime. I get paid to do what I do. I make my own hours and accept the work I want to accept!

I contract work from    and
www.elance.com
Here is how it works at both sites. You register, you search for jobs/contracts you are interested in. You complete the work and get paid. There is a small fee that comes out of the money you earn, but it is really small. What I do is have the funds transferred right to my paypal account and have the money immediately. Odesk has a waiting period before you can withdraw your funds which is like 5 days I think. Both of these sites connect contractors with workers and it works out really well. I have more work than I can handle. 


You may also want to check with these people to see if there is any money out there that you are not aware of that belongs to you: Click HERE to redeem coupon code! I will post more about this down the road. You can make baby money from home and have the best of both worlds! Stay home and raise your babies AND earn an income to help support them and become a financially healthy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment