I love high chairs! I love any piece of baby gear that you can strap a child too for a little while so you can get things done! It sounds awful but as a mom of six and grand mom to five I can tell you that it can be a real God send to have a great high chair that baby can sit in and eat some snacks while you sweep the floor or get some dishes into the dishwasher.
If you have multiple children the right equipment for baby can really help you out. A high chair is a must have!
Lets see what we got:
I love this high chair it is super cool looking and the price is right! I love this color but it comes in three other colors as well!
This one is great for small spaces it folds so storage is a breeze!
This one is a close out deal so you have to hurry!
This is a great high chair from Perego!
Super modern high chair!
Great for travel and home!
No comments:
Post a Comment