I remember exactly what I was doing when the towers fell. I watched it happen on Good Morning America. I was shocked. I live in the south but am a native New Yorker. My friends and family are in NY. I remember when they built those towers. They were a city within a city.
Today I pray for peace. That we as a nation can come together and vote in a government that will be just and wise enough to help the people of this country stand tall and proud again. Things have never been the same since those towers fell. Our country has stood on the edge of financial collapse over and over again these last 11 years.
I pray on this day and everyday that we can come together for the sake of our children and future generations to make this world a better, safer more peaceful place!
No comments:
Post a Comment