Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Baby Fun-Creative Fun Toys

Babies are so much fun. I love babies that are between the age of six months and 2 years because everything is so amazing and wonderful to them. They are curious and are like little sponges. Now is the time to introduce new textures.

I like to use feathers and Jello and sand paper to let the little guys have different things to feel. For the older children I play a guess what game with them. I take small object and put them into shoe boxes that have round holes cut out at one end and let the kid stick their hands in the box to guess what they feel.

I use feathers, a rabbit foot from a key chain, a bannna, other pieces of fruit, buttons, sand paper and whatever other little items I have around the house! It is a great way to kill an hour on a rainy afternoon.

I like toys that promote make believe. I always have even when I was a kid. I like toys that kind of have a message to them but the child is so busy playing they miss the message.


Modern Family - Caucasian Modern Family - Caucasian
Encourage make-believe and interactive play with this 7-character family set from Hape! Made from wood, each doll is unique-looking, eco-friendly, and perfect for playing house.





I love these blocks they are so colorful and fun they look great even sitting on a shelf! 
Rainbow Block Set Rainbow Block Set
Villages? Skyscrapers? What will your child build? These classic blocks are a great way to encourage creativity, and there are enough shapes and variations to keep kids busy for hours.Why it's a giggle pick: This classic children's toy is safe and healthy, made with solid maple wood and water-based paint.

Click here for more product details .



Modern Family - African American Modern Family - African American
Encourage make-believe and interactive play with this 7-character family set from Hape! Made from wood, each doll is unique-looking, eco-friendly, and perfect for playing house.


Manhattan Toy for giggle - Shake Rattle & Roll Shape Set Manhattan Toy for giggle - Shake Rattle & Roll Shape Set
This three-piece set includes three different shapes your baby can roll, shake, squeeze, and play with. Aside from its bold, bright colors, it has fun features like rattles and squeakers, contrasting textures to feel and explore, and even a mirrored triangle bell —which make it great for boosting development along with entertaining. Best of all, each shape sports our very own giggle stripes, which we think adds even more fun!




Super Cool Alert The Discovery Box is a Great Way to Play!!

Discovery Box Discovery Box
With a box this fun, there's plenty to discover! This colorful and engaging toy has activities on each side, including an abacus, a mirror, a pretend clock and a spinning toy, all topped off with wired beads. What a fun way to encourage learning!




Step 2 Deluxe Canyon Road Track & Train Table - Preschool Toys (Google Affiliate Ad)


Schoenhut 30-Key Fancy Baby Grand Toy Piano (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment