I love this CD. I love the sound of Reggae music and I love that Bob Marley lives on through his music especially through these great songs for baby. If you are a fan of Bob Marley than this is a must have, if you are not yet a fan check it out you will be one soon.
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Bob Marley Lullaby - Cool Music for Babies
I am all about exposing babies and children to all different kinds of music. Music has a profound effect on people especially little people. Exposing your baby to different kinds of music will keep their developing brains busy and growing.
I love this CD. I love the sound of Reggae music and I love that Bob Marley lives on through his music especially through these great songs for baby. If you are a fan of Bob Marley than this is a must have, if you are not yet a fan check it out you will be one soon.
I love this CD. I love the sound of Reggae music and I love that Bob Marley lives on through his music especially through these great songs for baby. If you are a fan of Bob Marley than this is a must have, if you are not yet a fan check it out you will be one soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment