Monday, October 15, 2012

Super Sale Land of Nod- Free Stuff

I love the items at the Land of Nod. I love the name but I love the furnishings more. I also totally love a great deal!    Up to 70% off at The Land of Nod!

I love this store because you can find unique stuff for babies room! I think that visual stimulus is so important when a child is young besides it is great fun to decorate a kids room!


Kids Wall Decor: Kids Pretty Patterns Alphabet Wall Art

Kids Wall Decor: Kids Pretty Patterns Alphabet Wall Art
Take the letters of the alphabet, cover them in funky, wrapping paper-style patterns, and what do you get? Why our exclusive Pretty Patterns Alphabet art, of course. Details, details - An Eric Comstock design - Framed in 1/2 in. white wood frame with a clear plastic window for added safety - Sawtooth hardware attached for easy hanging Show 'em what you're made of - Printed on archival heavy weigh cover stock


Kids Wall Decor: Kids Buddy System Wall Art Kids Wall Decor: Kids Buddy System Wall Art
Tell your friends. This sweet, simple artwork features a beautifully illustrated group of unlikely friends out on a walk. Details, details - A Marisa Haedike design - Sawtooth hardware attached for easy hanging - Artwork is digitally printed for unmatched color and clarity that's true to the original art Show 'em what you're made of - Hand stretched canvas over a 1.5 wooden frame



I love this banner.

Kids Banners: Vintage Butterfly Canvas Banner Kids Banners: Vintage Butterfly Canvas Banner
Natural canvas banners with simple black prints add a vintage look to your home. How grand. Details, details - Nod exclusive - Frameless - Canvas banner features four corner grommets for easy hanging hardware not included - Banner features a faded black print on naturally colored jute fabric to create a vintage look without the long aging process Show 'em what you're made of - Printed on textured jute canvas Color option - Butterfly - Anchor - Carousel


Kids Storage: Kids Space Wall HookKids Storage: Kids Space Wall Hook
The universe may be expanding, but your storage space isn't. Solve the paradox with this charming, outer space themed wall hook. Details, details - Made in the USA - Includes instructions and matching hardware Show 'em what you're made of - Durable, powder coated 12 gauge cold rolled steel and powder coated screws Color options - Red - Green - Aqua





The Land of Nod is one of the coolest kids places on and off the web!

Check out our full FREE collection of exclusive Nodcast Podcasts featuring our favorite artists in children’s entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment