Saturday, September 1, 2012

Finding The Right Baby Gear

When I was having kids, there were not a lot of options when it came to baby gear. Now I am not that old and neither are my kids (all in their mid to upper 20's) but there has been some serious strides on the cool scale when it comes to baby gear.

I am back in the loop looking for the latest and greatest baby gear thanks to my grand babies. When I look at baby gear there are a couple of things I ask myself:


  • Will this product make life easier for mom?
  • Will baby be comfortable?
  • Is it worth the cost?
I am a mom too six and grandma to five so I have some experience as a mom. I am also cheap. I don't like spending a lot of money on stuff that will just sit there and there are plenty of things that you will buy for baby that will never get used. 

When you are shopping for baby gear keep in mind that newbies grow really fast! I see a lot of new mom's make the same mistakes. They buy gear for baby for right now that will be obsolete literally in a month. My goal is to help you find the super cool stuff without spending a fortune! 


We will start out with the simple stuff. Simple stuff is the stuff that you will absolutely have to have. Stuff  like cribs, strollers, carriers/car seats, bottles and clothes. Of course we are going to look at all the hot hot hot stuff that chic babies must have (even though it is not necessary).

This blog is dedicated to saving you money, making babies all around the world more comfortable and reviewing the latest and greatest products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment