Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blogging

I am new to blogging. I am here because Facebook does not allow me to really get my rants out AND I really think that not only my life experience but my formal education can help new mommies! I was a young mother with a house full of kids long before Jon met Kate and having 8 was popular. Now today the more you have the more kids you have the more  likely you are to get a reality show out of the deal. All I got was eternally short supply of spoons and spit up at.

I got side tracked a bit there. Anyway I am here because I have a lot to offer young first time moms and I really enjoy reviewing new baby stuff whether it is clothing, nursery items or baby equipment. I also like to be able to bring a little peace wherever I go. I know how stressful it is when you have a baby on the way or already here and you want to make sure you are getting it right!

I am happy to say all of my children made it to adult hood and I am also happy to say that four out of the six are big grown up adults, while two still are sort of home, both in college! Oh it is not the first time I have had two kids in college at the same time it is the third! Piss poor planning clearly!

I would not change a thing. Stay tuned for free advice and tons of reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment