Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Those Sales

I am not a  big shopper anymore. I use to be in another life when ownership was important to me. Now I am all about the bargains. Baby bargains are always best, because babies grow so fast that it seems no matter how little or much you buy it is obsolete like just about immediately.

I live for the deals! I never pay retail, never ever. After raising six kids I can tell you that paying retail is pretty nutso! Save when you can!

Here are some pretty big deals on some great items:

End of Summer Baby Gifts

Coupon for 15 % off for Pretty Baby Gifts

You can get stuff like this:
   

There is a bunch of really great gift ideas which you do not have to necessarily give away! Grab the deals while you can!

Side Note

Here is something I really like I bought it for my grandson Joseph. He was colicky and this helped:
:Redmon 4000 Rock On Baby Car Seat Rocker (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment